:: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 ::

You all saw him, he had a gun.

Those facts in full

There was no link between al-Qaeda and Iraq.

But there is now. Thanks George, thanks Tony.

Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction.

...but they were gonna!

"The group hunting for banned weapons inside post-war Iraq is preparing to report that it has found no chemical, biological or nuclear weapons.

But the Iraq Survey Group will assert that Saddam Hussein had plans to start producing weapons in defiance of UN sanctions, US officials say."


Now what does that remind me of?

We're like the bullies of the world, you know. We're like Jack Palance in the movie Shane...Throwing the pistol at the sheep herder's feet: "Pick it up." "I don't wanna pick it up mister, you'll shoot me." "Pick up the gun". "Mister, I don't want no trouble huh. I just came down town here to get some hard rock candy for my kids, some gingham for my wife. I don't even know what gingham is, but she goes through about 10 rolls a week of that stuff. I ain't looking for no trouble mister." "Pick up the gun." Boom, boom. "You all saw him. He had a gun."
William Melvin Hicks (1961-1994)


:: Alister | 11:41 am | save this page to del.icio.us Save This Page | permalink⊕ | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This is an archived story. See current posts here!