:: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 ::

Dinosaur Jr


Dinosaur Jr, originally uploaded by alister.

Dinosaur Jr. live at Edinburgh Liquid Rooms 28th August 2007.

Never got round to blogging this. I ran from the William Gibson talk at the book festival (no pics, I got grabbed by a steward when I snapped Denise Mina et al) to the gig. Gibson was interesting, zeitgeisty and every sentence a soundbite, whether his book is any good I don't know.

Dinosaur Jr were loud. Incredibly loud. Far too loud. I was deaf for two days and felt a little sick when the guitars fed back. I was also too hungover and tired from over-indulging at the Sounds to appreciate it.

A bit too much guitar-wank from J. Mascis too.

On another day I would have really enjoyed this gig.


:: Alister | 12:00 pm | save this page to del.icio.us Save This Page | permalink⊕ | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This is an archived story. See current posts here!