:: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 ::

Keep on Bloggin'

Just as I was beginning to think that Roseanna wasn't going to update her blog, she does. You can attend SNP leadership debates around the country. Except that the ones in Edinburgh are all members only. Darn, I would have been genuinely interested.

I see that Roseanna is using Dan Rubin's xhtml/css valid blogger template, thisaway (the Rose version, geddit?). Just one of a series of attractive templates that blogger added, I used the zeldman one myself on the Edinburgh People's Festival news page.

Oh, and I added a favicon (little graphic in the url field) which some browsers should be able to see.


:: Alister | 11:12 am | save this page to del.icio.us Save This Page | permalink⊕ | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This is an archived story. See current posts here!