:: Monday, November 10, 2003 ::

DVD Catastrophe Waitress

I can recommend the new belle and sebastian album 'Dear Catastrophe Waitress' which is certainly their strongest since 'The Boy with the Arab Strap', which should be re-recorded by Dundee United FC as 'The Boy with the Arabs Tap', get it? Never mind.

Also out now is their DVD 'Fans Only' which is also pretty great. Unfortunately my DVD player doesn't like it and continually sticks at the same points, despite changing it, cleaning the DVD player etc. It's fine on the computer. Maybe its the regional settings or something. Anyway, anyone who stumbles across this who has the same problem please let me know the solution!

The image below is the band on Brazilian TV, one for the Brazilian Belle and Sebastian fans who sometimes show up around here.

Belle and Sebastian on brasilian tv

And I particularly liked the Perthshire Advertiser t-shirt.

perthshire advertiser rules

Here's more of my live Belle and Sebastian pics here and here. And I'll be off to see them at the Usher Hall in December.

Off to the European Social Forum in Paris tomorrow, so be good till I get back.


:: Alister | 3:10 pm | save this page to del.icio.us Save This Page | permalink⊕ | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This is an archived story. See current posts here!