:: Thursday, November 22, 2007 ::

Burn Blogger Burn

Yeah I know I'm a bad blogger, not updating enough. Part of the problem is that I spend more of my online time in social networks and stuff like facebook, myspace, flickr and youtube. Stuff I stick on youtube gets many more hits than blog posts. I understand that this is because it is 'sought after' content. Ah well, I may as well carry on here out of habit if nothing else.

Today I am mostly reading: Another Witch To Burn.

"Decided to open up a feminist blog based in Edinburgh. I want to catalogue the incidents of men's violence against women as I just don't think it is being taken seriously and I am aware how much there is out there."

Labels:


:: Alister | 9:42 am | save this page to del.icio.us Save This Page | permalink⊕ | |

3 Comments:

I think you post often enough. You should visit other blogs more often.

By Blogger Frank Partisan, at 6:50 am  

I always find stuff of interest on your blog to nick.

cheers

By Blogger Imposs1904, at 7:43 am  

Don't worry about it. Most bloggers have lives too!

By Blogger Phil, at 3:31 pm  

Post a Comment


This is an archived story. See current posts here!