:: Monday, January 12, 2004 ::

I once ate 6 mars bars in half an hour

In the spirit of half man half biscuit, who always have a place here at perspective, some other classic 80's wits are still going - the less well known I Ludicrous. They authored such great tunes as Preposterous Tales in the Life of Ken McKenzie, the ultimate pub-bore tune

I lost a £1,000 playing brag last night
I flew to Amsterdam to start a riot
And I once saw the Palace score 4 goals away from home
and I've won every game of Trivial Pursuit I've ever played


1986's Three English Football Grounds, Sunday Lunch at the Geldofs/A Pop Fan's Dream (in leafy Surrey, where there is no famine) and many more.

And if anyone knows the current whereabouts of Ted Chippington please let me know.


:: Alister | 3:57 pm | save this page to del.icio.us Save This Page | permalink⊕ | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This is an archived story. See current posts here!