:: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 ::

BBCi - The Big Read

BBCi - The Big Read Well I've read 11 out of the top 21 books which have made the shortlist for BBC's attempt to find "the nations best-loved book". And er, I've seen the films of "Gone With the Wind' and 'Little Women'. I would like to emphasis that I have not read 'Captain Corelli's Mandolin' nor 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'. I do feel inspired to read 'His Dark Materials' though. Voted for 1984 in the end but probably the online fan-base of JK Rowling and JRR Tolkein will see one of their entries take the top spot. Because geeks rule the world. The online world anyway.


:: Alister | 2:12 pm | save this page to del.icio.us Save This Page | permalink⊕ | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


This is an archived story. See current posts here!