:: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 ::


BBC: "A pastor was electrocuted during a baptism in Waco, Texas, after grabbing a microphone while partially submerged.

Rev Kyle Lake, 33, was standing in a small pool used for baptisms at the University Baptist Church when he was electrocuted on Sunday morning.

Rev Lake reached out to adjust a nearby microphone, which produced an electric shock, said church pastor Ben Dudley.

:: Alister | 12:17 pm | save this page to del.icio.us Save This Page | permalink⊕ | |


Post a Comment

This is an archived story. See current posts here!